- Individual, Family & Couples Counseling Center, LLC
- Individual Counseling
- Depression, PTSD, Anxiety, Childhood physical and sexual abuse, Marital abuse, OCD, ODD, impulse control, and many other conditions.
- Marriage Counseling
- Strengthen marriage by changing negative feelings, learn about conflictual patterns and how to resolve them, changing poor relational habits and beliefs, learn to tune into each other and meet each others needs, and to communicate assertively.
Strengthen the family by creating traditions and rituals, work through negative feelings, learn to parent effectively together, work through challenges in extended family relationships, and change faulty interaction patterns.
Work with divorced partners, individual, and/or the family to make the transition and change in life more smoothly. Work through anger and sadness related to the breakdown of the marriage. Help divorced parents work together to parent their children.
Mental Health Counseling
Work with individuals experiencing Depression,
Anxiety, ADHD, PTSD, Work Related Issues, Anger, Rape, and Grief.
- Understand conflict, learn communication skills, assess strengths and weaknesses in each other and the relationship, set standards and expectations about marriage.
Work with youth, a young adult, and adults with a pornography addiction. A 12 week program. Therapy also can include support for a spouse or parent working with their loved one who has an addiction. Individual therapy is also available.
National Family and Relationship Consulting
A consultant is available to consult couples and families nationally. Call to find about these services.
Nedra Toponce, LMFT is available to give community presentations.
- If you would like her to speak at an event, call to check availability and to schedule.
- Phone and Video Therapy Available
Phone: 208-538-0676, Fax: 208-523-1541
- Cell and Text: 801-633-1566
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Counseling by appointment only. Can be seen same day.